Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Andrey Razumovsky <ra...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/12 10:59:48 UTC

Bean generator

Hi,

I'm new to Jena and I wonder what's the recommended java code
generator for ontology classes? (or is there one included on Jena?)

Thanks,
Andrey

Re: Bean generator

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
take a look at the schemagen tool

http://jena.sourceforge.net/how-to/schemagen.html

--
Marco Neumann
KONA

Make sure to join us at the Semantic Technology Conference 2011 in San
Francisco and save 15% with the coupon code STMN
http://www.lotico.com/evt/stc2011/

Re: Bean generator

Posted by Marco Neumann <ma...@gmail.com>.
you also might want to take a look at JenaBeans

http://code.google.com/p/jenabean/