Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org> on 1997/01/29 04:03:04 UTC

[Fwd: [BUG]: "waiting 4 proxy auto configuration file" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)]

I had a couple of rounds of mail with Maciek about this. The proxy isn't
built into his server; it's the .pac file (Netscape proxy autoconfig
script) that's hanging on Netscape 2.02, and I assume, for any Netscape
2.x.

3.01 works fine, both at Maciek's site and at mine. I suspected it may
be related to forcing keepalive off for Mozilla/2, but that's all I
could come up with. I haven't heard back as to whether that had any
effect.
--
chuck
Chuck Murcko