Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Konrad Billewicz <kb...@infovide.pl> on 2005/12/09 23:55:58 UTC

Menu and "invisible" pages

Hello,

I'm working with jetspeed menu (main menu, at the top of the site). I would
like to make some psml files not visible in the menu (but accessable from
other places via link). How to do it? I tried several methods taken from
manual with no effect.

Maybe I should place "invisible" psml in other folder? But in this case my
menu is changing, when I'm entering an "invisible" page, into menu with
"invisible" pages only (because they are in the separate folder) while I
would like the menu to be the same all the time.

I would be very grateful for any solutions.

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz

Re: Menu and "invisible" pages

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
On Mon, 2005-12-12 at 23:04 +0100, Konrad Billewicz wrote:
> > What version of J2 are you using?
> >
> > If it is the newer 2.0, please let me know.
>
> As far as I remember it is J2 M2 or M3. Built from source.

Yes, this bug has appeared a few times in the past.

> > Hidden pages are not supposed to appear in menus after navigating away.
> >
> > The standard page /my-account.psml uses this approach.
>
> So you think it's a bug? I remember my-account.psml showing in the menu when
> I was looking thought Jetspeed first time. Maybe I'll try release version of
> Jetspeed.

Please do. I verified the /my-account.psml operates correctly on 2.0.

Re: Menu and "invisible" pages

Posted by Konrad Billewicz <kb...@infovide.pl>.

Re: Menu and "invisible" pages

Posted by Randy Watler <wa...@wispertel.net>.
Konrad,

What version of J2 are you using?

If it is the newer 2.0, please let me know.

Hidden pages are not supposed to appear in menus after navigating away.

The standard page /my-account.psml uses this approach.

Randy

Re: Menu and "invisible" pages

Posted by Konrad Billewicz <kb...@infovide.pl>.

Re: Menu and "invisible" pages

Posted by Jacek Wiślicki <ja...@gmail.com>.
Wiadomosc od Konrad Billewicz z 2005-12-09 23:55 brzmiala:

--
pozdrawiam,
     Jacek Wislicki

jacek.wislicki@gmail.com