Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2009/06/24 18:05:05 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

This release of Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty addresses this issue:

     http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1236

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-008/

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 008 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
+1

-> richard

p.s. This is my first attempt at releasing (uh oh), so you will need to
download my key from the KEYS file.

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

Posted by Clement Escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Rob Walker <ro...@ascert.com>.
+1

- Rob

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 18:05, Richard S. Hall<he...@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> This release of Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty addresses this issue:
>
>    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1236
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-008/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 008 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release
>
> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/6/25 Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>

> This release of Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty addresses this issue:
>
>    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1236
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/felix-staging-008/

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 008 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

+1

> This vote will be open for 72 hours.

--
Cheers, Stuart

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
The Apache Felix HTTP Service Jetty 1.0.1 release passes. The votes were:

    * +1 from Richard S. Hall, Rob Walker, Clement Escoffier, Karl
      Pauls, Stuart McCulloch, Marcel Offermans, and Guillaume Nodet.

I will make the artifacts available shortly.

-> richard

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
+1