Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "srinath.nathan" <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/10 18:49:19 UTC

Web Demo Setup

I have been struggling to setup web demo - Market Data Publisher and
Portfolio.html. First there is no clear list of jars required, second even
after the setup amq.js requires extra configuration which I am struggling
with.

My servlet is working fine now and its publishing the updates but my client
portfolio.html is not working. I am not able to understand how to debug
this. In my chrome browser developer console - I am getting following:
GET http://127.0.0.1:8100/AMQWebDemo/amq?timeout=10&_= 500 (Internal Server
Error) prototype.js:655
Ajax.Request.Object.extend.request prototype.js:655
Ajax.Request.Object.extend.initialize prototype.js:630
(anonymous function) prototype.js:24
amq._startPolling _amq.js:183
window.onload behaviour.js:77
window.onload

What I dont understand is why AMQ.js using so many different javascript
toolkits all together - why jquery, prototype etc. all being used. Anyways
if anybody can help this setup - it will be great great help.