Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jason Amy <ja...@cafesoft.com> on 2001/02/03 01:41:21 UTC

gefion web server with struts.

Hello,

I am new to struts and was trying to get one of the examples working.  I
seem to be getting quite a few errors (some of which I could fix), but
after re-reading thru some of the documentation on my web server I found
this (I am using the gefion lws web server www.gefionsoftware.com):

Known limitations of the gefion light web server:

   * Does not support the Web Application directory structure and Web
     Application Archive File format.

Is this my problem or do I just need to spend some more time configuring
the locations of file(s) with respect to my web server (cannot change
web servers to apache or any other web server- our projects are
dependent upon gefion lws)?

Thanks, Jason