Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by hanif s <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2016/04/06 04:58:49 UTC

about the hama scheduler

Hello Guys,         I want to work on the improvement of the hama scheduling mechanism. Please share the list of the research papers and other information about the hama scheduler. Kind Regards,
무하마드 하니프
(Muhammad Hanif)

Computer and Software Engineering Department
Hanyang University, Seoul , South Korea

Cell Phone No: +82-10-29690410

RE: about the hama scheduler

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com>.
http://people.apache.org/~tjungblut/downloads/hamadocs/

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

Posted by hanif s <sa...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Good morning,         Is there any site or information available about the internals of the Hama Framewrok?
Just like we have for the Hadoop as Hadoop internals: Hadoop Internals
|   |
| Hadoop InternalsThis project contains several diagrams describing Apache Hadoop internals (2.3.0 or later).  |
|  |

RE: about the hama scheduler