Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> on 2003/07/04 00:17:23 UTC

[VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

So that¹s 2 +1's me and glen...  Everyone else vote and the vote ends...say
tomorrow at 12:00pm EST..  Lets be reasonably quick about this...  I doubt
its very controversial so the deadline is tight... ;-)

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by Ryan Ackley <sa...@cfl.rr.com>.
+0

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by Danny Mui <da...@muibros.com>.
A bit late but +1!

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by "Conrad F. D'Cruz" <co...@netswirl.com>.
<vote type="hanging chad">
    YES
</vote>

;-)

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
And 1.5.1 is the last official release... ;-)

--
Andrew C. Oliver

http://jakarta.apache.org/poi
For Java and Excel, Got POI?

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by ra...@gmx.de.
+1

The sooner we get out an official release the better, since people are still
using the still official 1.5 release. :-(

Best regards
Rainer Klute

--
                  RAINER KLUTE IT-CONSULTING GMBH
Dipl.-Inform.

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>.
+1

I'll merge my changes into HEAD ... sometime... but thats orthogonal.

Avik Sengupta <av...@apache.org>

Re: [VOTE] release 2.0-pre2

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
+1

-- Tetsuya (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 18:17:23 -0400
"Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org> wrote:

> So that¹s 2 +1's me and glen...  Everyone else vote and the vote ends...say
> tomorrow at 12:00pm EST..  Lets be reasonably quick about this...  I doubt
> its very controversial so the deadline is tight... ;-)
>
> On 7/3/03 5:38 PM, "Glen Stampoultzis" <gs...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>

> > I should be able to manage it.
> >
> > To All:  Please post any changes you've made to the news site, add them to
> > changes.xml or simply mail me about them.
> >
> > +1
> >
> > -- Glen
> >
> > At 01:36 AM 4/07/2003, you wrote:
> >> If glen has time shall we vote to do another 2.0-pre this weekend?  I'd like
> >> to capture several bug fixes and more importantly the concurrency issue.
> >> --
> >> Andrew C. Oliver
> >> http://www.superlinksoftware.com/poi.jsp

E-mail: kitahata@bb.mbn.or.jp : tetsuya@apache.org