Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> on 2015/06/17 15:35:15 UTC

Requesting Edit Access Rights to the ApacheCon Wiki Page

Hello,

May I be added to the list for edit rights to this page:
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage

My intent is to add a security track here:
ApacheCon: Core Europe 2015
(Security Track) (Full Track) Committee: Shawn McKinney

Thanks

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org

Re: Requesting Edit Access Rights to the ApacheCon Wiki Page

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 17 Jun 2015, jan i wrote:
> I do not have karma to give you edit rights

You do now :)

Nick

Re: Requesting Edit Access Rights to the ApacheCon Wiki Page

Posted by jan i <ja...@apache.org>.
On 17 June 2015 at 15:35, Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> May I be added to the list for edit rights to this page:
> https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/FrontPage
>
> My intent is to add a security track here:
> ApacheCon: Core Europe 2015
> (Security Track) (Full Track) Committee: Shawn McKinney

Hi

I do not have karma to give you edit rights, but I have done the second
best and added
your track.

thanks for building a track.

on behalf of the apachecon team
jan i.

Posted by Shawn McKinney <sm...@apache.org>.
> On Jun 17, 2015, at 8:51 AM, Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org> wrote:
>

> We'll need to know your wiki username in order to be able to grant you karma. If you could let us know what that is (being aware that you need to register for the wiki and your normal Apache ldap credentials aren't accepted), then we can add you!

Nick, username is ‘shawnmckinney’.  Thanks to you (and Jan) for the help!

Shawn

Re: Requesting Edit Access Rights to the ApacheCon Wiki Page

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.