Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Davide Frigerio <da...@wise-lab.it> on 2001/12/13 13:57:24 UTC

problem with method name empty

Hi,
   I'was using SOAP since dicember 2000 but I'am just subscribe me to this
mailing list.
At the moment I'am working in a project about EAI problem's
(www.wisemodel.com) and I integrted the SOAP services inside this
architecture adopting the SOAP library by Apache.
During the test-phase I notice a bug very interested; for error I sended a
SOAP request using org.apache.soap.rpc.Call class with a null string by
MethodName. The surprice was not that the service didn't work, I noticed
that the SOAP server stop to work after recieveing this wrong SOAP request.

Davide Frigerio
www.wise-lab.it