Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org> on 2002/11/16 14:17:54 UTC

Another bug in the @project.xdocs-dir handling?

In my never-ending quest of a single content dir ;-) , been unable to
change the behaviour of Forrest with the project.xdocs-dir property.

I've tyhen taken a working site and simple uncommented

  project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs

and it still fails :-(

I'm looking into it but I'd prefer we fix this before release if it's
not too late.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: Another bug in the @project.xdocs-dir handling?

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> In my never-ending quest of a single content dir ;-) , been unable to
> change the behaviour of Forrest with the project.xdocs-dir property.
>
> I've tyhen taken a working site and simple uncommented
>
>  project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs
>
> and it still fails :-(
>
> I'm looking into it but I'd prefer we fix this before release if it's
> not too late.

Stupid me, I needed to uncomment project.content-dir property too.

Posted by Jeff Turner <je...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 02:17:54PM +0100, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> In my never-ending quest of a single content dir ;-) , been unable to
> change the behaviour of Forrest with the project.xdocs-dir property.
>
> I've tyhen taken a working site and simple uncommented
>
>  project.xdocs-dir=${project.content-dir}/content/xdocs
>
> and it still fails :-(

'cuz ${project.content-dir} is unset..

I've added a note to the seed forrest.properties about this.

--Jeff