Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Cos <co...@apache.org> on 2016/04/18 18:55:07 UTC

Fwd: Re: [apache/bigtop] WIP flink hacking --rpm build complete (#93)

That's another reason I don't like GH integration - this stuff doesn't go to
dev@ list which, at least for me, creates a lot of complications when I need
to re-trace anything ;(

What about .deb? Does it work?

Cos

Re: Re: [apache/bigtop] WIP flink hacking --rpm build complete (#93)

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
Well, I guess you're right - the messy headers threw me off. Definetely, the
emails are coming where they should. Please disregard this thread.

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>.