Posted to users@rocketmq.apache.org by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org> on 2018/07/03 01:52:14 UTC

Apache RocketMQ Meetup 2018 schedule is now live.

Dear Apache RocketMQ Enthusiast,

I am pleased to announce our schedule for ApacheRocketMQ Meetup 2018. The first meetup will be held July 29 at the Shenzhen, China.

We will be featuring 6 sessions on Apache RocketMQ. The concrete schedule will be coming soon. Now, the CFP for the meetup is open. We would like to have strong representation from Apache RocketMQ Ecosystem, as well as from those which have recently large-scale deployment in production. Welcome to sign up your topics, the process is easy. Reply the email, leave behind your session name, profile and outline.

For further updated about Apache RocketMQ, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheRocketMQ,or drop by our IRC channel[1] on the Freenode IRC network.

Thanks! See you in Shenzhen!

[1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Re: Apache RocketMQ Meetup 2018 schedule is now live.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.
Thanks for everyone enthusiasm. We have contacted the sponsor to help us to live broadcast, the poster will be ready this week.

See you in Shenzhen :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Fwd: Apache RocketMQ Meetup 2018 schedule is now live.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>.
Posted by 李维军 <ju...@alibaba-inc.com>.
Hi, I am Li Weijun, so glad to received the meetup message, and I'd like to share something about the CI environment of the Apache RocketMQ and rules to help us commit efficiently.
Best Regards,
Li Weijun
From: Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:23 PM
To: users <us...@rocketmq.apache.org>

Hi devs,

I'd like to share a topic, Streaming Processing with Apache RocketMQ, in this meetup.
This topic includes integrating RocketMQ with streaming system(Storm/Flink/Spark), and some of the practices and challenges in use.
Moreover there will be a brief introduction for the trend of streaming(e.g. SQL).
Hope this is helpful to users processing stream data with RocketMQ.

Thanks,
Xin

Hi, Von
     I’m so glad to knew this message, thank you!
     There is my info below here:
     1 session:  how to fix separation of  internal and external traffic in rocketmq.
     2 my name is wangle, live in Shenzhen. My job is program.

    Thank you again for this meet up.
 Best regards,
 Will
>  在 2018年7月3日,上午9:52,Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>  写道:
 >
 > Dear Apache RocketMQ Enthusiast,
 >
 > I am pleased to announce our schedule for ApacheRocketMQ Meetup 2018. The first meetup will be held July 29 at the Shenzhen, China.
 >
 > We will be featuring 6 sessions on Apache RocketMQ. The concrete schedule will be coming soon. Now, the CFP for the meetup is open. We would like to have strong representation from Apache RocketMQ Ecosystem, as well as from those which have recently large-scale deployment in production. Welcome to sign up your topics, the process is easy. Reply the email, leave behind your session name, profile and outline.
 >
 > For further updated about Apache RocketMQ, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheRocketMQ,or drop by our IRC channel[1] on the Freenode IRC network.
 >
 > Thanks! See you in Shenzhen!
 >

 > [1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq
 >
 > Best Regards,
 > Von Gosling

 prohibited.

Re: Apache RocketMQ Meetup 2018 schedule is now live.

Posted by heng du <du...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Wang, John" <jo...@emory.edu>.

From: Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>
Date: Monday, July 2, 2018 at 11:23 PM
To: users <us...@rocketmq.apache.org>

Hi devs,

I'd like to share a topic, Streaming Processing with Apache RocketMQ, in this meetup.
This topic includes integrating RocketMQ with streaming system(Storm/Flink/Spark), and some of the practices and challenges in use.
Moreover there will be a brief introduction for the trend of streaming(e.g. SQL).
Hope this is helpful to users processing stream data with RocketMQ.

Thanks,
Xin

Hi, Von
    I’m so glad to knew this message, thank you!
    There is my info below here:
    1 session:  how to fix separation of  internal and external traffic in rocketmq.
    2 my name is wangle, live in Shenzhen. My job is program.

   Thank you again for this meet up.
Best regards,
Will
> 在 2018年7月3日,上午9:52,Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>> 写道:
>
> Dear Apache RocketMQ Enthusiast,
>
> I am pleased to announce our schedule for ApacheRocketMQ Meetup 2018. The first meetup will be held July 29 at the Shenzhen, China.
>
> We will be featuring 6 sessions on Apache RocketMQ. The concrete schedule will be coming soon. Now, the CFP for the meetup is open. We would like to have strong representation from Apache RocketMQ Ecosystem, as well as from those which have recently large-scale deployment in production. Welcome to sign up your topics, the process is easy. Reply the email, leave behind your session name, profile and outline.
>
> For further updated about Apache RocketMQ, follow us on Twitter, @ApacheRocketMQ,or drop by our IRC channel[1] on the Freenode IRC network.
>
> Thanks! See you in Shenzhen!
>

> [1] https://github.com/apache/rocketmq
>
> Best Regards,
> Von Gosling

________________________________

prohibited.

Re: Apache RocketMQ Meetup 2018 schedule is now live.

Posted by Xin Wang <xi...@apache.org>.
Hi devs,

Posted by 王伟 <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Von

Posted by Eason Chen <da...@qq.com>.
hi,all

I am from webank, I'd like to share some advanced features designed by us based on Rocketmq, which may be interesting and very helpful for application and operation.

thanks , and see you then.

Posted by Von Gosling <vo...@apache.org>.

Posted by 老胡 <23...@qq.com>.
Hello everyone!
   I am Hu Jie, nicknamed Laohu. At present, I  am the head of the group in Shenzhen Jiatui Technology.And I have multiple messaging middleware experiences. I am good at Rocketq rabbitmq kafka.especially the rocketmq using

The content
1. Message middleware only chooses RocketMQ
2. What problems and practical applications does RocketMQ solve?
3. Repetitive consumption issues and solutions

At the beginning of the year, on the platform of Zhishutang, I study a lot .This is the link, which needs to be opened on WeChat.
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/DXbzGz6ba7eMOqjBNLz6jQ
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/ig5WOycipybrMVvlHhXr2w

大家好!
   我是胡洁,外号老胡。目前在深圳加推科技担任小组负责人。有多个消息中间件使用经验。在正式环境使用过rocketmq rabbitmq kafka。唯独rocketmq表现一直优秀。

讲述的内容是
1. 消息中间件唯一选择RocketMQ
2. RocketMQ主要解决什么问题以及实际应用
3. 重复消费问题以及解决方案