Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2008/12/16 16:42:46 UTC

Breadcrumbs - misfunctioning along sidedeepcategory

Hey,

I got a very very unusual error here, that I'd like to discuss. Within my
own webapp I am using the breadcrumbs screen and the siedeepcategoryscreen
from the ordermanagement component. Everything seems to work fine, except
that the breadcrumbs would not show the topLevelList at all. I remained the
original coding in place and didn't touch anything - everything works aok
within the original ecommerce application.

I tried to print out the topLevelList within the breadcrumbs.ftl file but
nothing is shown, even though the sidedeepcategory ftl seems to render
everything just fine...

Is it possible that somehow along the line, the topLevelList is getting
emptied and hence wouldn't allow me to use it within the same app?

Re: Breadcrumbs - misfunctioning along sidedeepcategory

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done in revision: 728455

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>