Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by DAve <da...@pixelhammer.com> on 2007/02/28 15:42:03 UTC

Julian Field; MailScanner developer

All,

Not sure if I can do this or not but here goes.

Julian Field, the developer of MailScanner was admitted to the hospital
this weekend. He is in ICU though stable condition. I'll not go into any
details, anyone interested and not on the MS list can read the thread on
the MS archive,

http://lists.mailscanner.info/pipermail/mailscanner/2007-February/070730.html

Currently any plans for cards and such as are on hold until further
instructions are given to the MS list. However Matt Hampton has setup a
clustermap at,

http://www.bastionmail.co.uk/best-wishes-to-jules-field/

Matt will also forward any well wishes left on the website along with
the map. Visiting the page will show Julian and his family just how far
reaching his software is and how many people appreciate his efforts.

Thanks,

Dave Goodrich

Veterans?