Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Browning, Randell D" <ra...@hp.com> on 2009/02/10 06:01:43 UTC

migrating instances of factory components

I have server running web application that uses Felix and I need to migrate the instances of some our factory components to another sandbox server. Is there any way of doing this or do I need to re-create every instance of the factories in the Felix web console?

Re: migrating instances of factory components

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Randell,

Browning, Randell D schrieb:
> I have server running web application that uses Felix and I need to migrate the instances of some our factory components to another sandbox server. Is there any way of doing this or do I need to re-create every instance of the factories in the Felix web console?

Are you talking about export and import of configurations using the Web
Console ?

Currently the Web Console does not have concrete export/import
functionality.

Regards
Felix