Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by "Scheffler Jens (XC-DX/ETV5)" <Je...@de.bosch.com.INVALID> on 2023/01/08 19:20:48 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] AIP-50 Trigger DAG UI Extension with Flexible User Form Concept

Hey folks!

The voting for AIP-50 Trigger DAG UI Extension with Flexible User Form Concept (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-50+Trigger+DAG+UI+Extension+with+Flexible+User+Form+Concept) was completed on Jan 5th, 2023, and I am happy announce the following voting result:

*Binding (+6) Votes*
Kaxil Naik
Xinbin Huang
Pierre Jeambrun
Tomasz Urbaszek
Oliveira, Niko
Ping Zhang

*Non-binding (+0) Votes*

*Non-voting comments*
Constance Martineau

I would like to thank all the above who participated in this voting!
Link to the vote thread: https://lists.apache.org/thread/mj6jdc18c5zbpmcy2568xz6k9lzn76hf

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Jens Scheffler

Deterministik open Loop (XC-DX/ETV5)
Robert Bosch GmbH | Hessbruehlstraße 21 | 70565 Stuttgart-Vaihingen | GERMANY | www.bosch.com
Tel. +49 711 811-91508 | Mobil +49 160 90417410 | Threema<threema://add/?id=KKTVR3F4> / Threema Work<threemawork://add/?id=KKTVR3F4>: KKTVR3F4 | Jens.Scheffler@de.bosch.com<ma...@de.bosch.com>

Sitz: Stuttgart, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 14000;
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. Stefan Asenkerschbaumer; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Hartung,
Dr. Christian Fischer, Filiz Albrecht, Dr. Markus Forschner, Dr. Markus Heyn, Dr. Tanja Rückert
​