Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/09 19:19:05 UTC

Re: Patch for mmap + windows

Btw, I've been running this patch in our cloud env and it's been working
fine so far.

I actually filed another bug as I saw another problem on windows locally (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-1036).

Tim

Re: Patch for mmap + windows

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sriram,

If Elizabeth isn't able to respond to your feedback, I wonder if you can
fix the patch and apply it?

It will be great to have this patch in 0.8.

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Patch for mmap + windows

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sriram,

Re: Patch for mmap + windows

Posted by Timothy Chen <tn...@gmail.com>.
Gotcha :)

Seems like this will be taken care of then.

Tim

Re: Patch for mmap + windows

Posted by Jay Kreps <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Patch for mmap + windows