Posted to users@directory.apache.org by bb...@gmail.com on 2007/05/30 15:57:27 UTC

Triplesec in production

Hello group,

I have a client that is interested in triplesec as a strong authentication
solution. We currently have it running in house, as well as at one other
client in a development environment. My client is interested to chatting
with anyone who is actively running triplesec in a live production
environment. Would anyone in this group be willing to speak wih them about
pros/cons, issues encountered, stability, etc.? I appreciate anyone would
would be willing to do so. Thank you.

Rockie

Re: Triplesec in production

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Sure. I have it in production in a couple places now but I cannot really
talk too
much about it in a public forum.  You can contact me though at
akarasulu@gmail.com.

Alex