Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Ching Chen <CC...@teleias.com> on 2003/01/16 20:06:13 UTC

Jetspeed and JMeter?

Hi,

I know this is a JMeter question, but I thought maybe some of you have used
it to test your Jetspeed application, and so may be able to help me.

Has anyone successfully tested a Jetspeed application using JMeter?
I am trying to benchmark my web server using JMeter. I created a test plan
in JMeter where it simulates a normal user logging in to the Jetspeed
application, and then just navigate through different portlets afterwards.

The problem begins when after the test plan successfully logs in to the
application, Jetspeed returns the application home page for all subsequent
requests by the JMeter test plan. It seems that JMeter HTTP cookie manager
is not handling any cookies at all.

Has anyone had this problem? Or does anyone know how I can fix this problem?

Thank you!

Ching