Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/15 01:14:52 UTC

CCC BR schedule published

Hello CloudStackers,
The schedule for our very first CCC BR has been published at [1]. For those
of you that are active in social networks (twitter, facebook, any other
that people use) please share this information with the world. If you are
already coming, do not forget to invite your colleagues and friends. This
will be a great opportunity to meet the CloudStack community in Brazil.
Therefore, you should not miss it.  Let's make a great CloudStack event!

Also, feel free to contact me if you have any problems registering at the
conference, or some other doubt regarding visa requirements, airports,
lodging and so on.

[1] http://br.cloudstackcollab.org/#schedule

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: CCC BR schedule published

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello, fellow CloudStackers,

This is a friendly reminder that we are almost there; if you have not
registered yet, let’s not lose the opportunity to meet in Sunny
Florianopolis to have a great CloudStack Collab day on April 26th. This is
the opportunity to watch awesome tracks, and to get together with your
fellow CloudStack enthusiasts that are located in Brazil.

Feel free to contact me if you have any problems registering at the
conference, or some other doubt regarding visa requirements, airports,
lodging and so on.

Links:
TDC: http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/tdc/2019/florianopolis/
<http://www.thedevelopersconference.com.br/tdc/2019/florianopolis/trilha-cloudstack>