Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2019/12/13 13:31:59 UTC

Re: MyFaces reimplementation in typescript

Biweekly update...

Sorry for that, but I was bound by work last week, so I was able
to pick up the work today in the morning.

I debugged some minor issues Udo discovered out today. Thanks Udo
for doing a session here in Vienna with me.

It now works more or less in the Tobago Codebase he is working on.
So please try to use the implementation and send me bugs on github (for the
time being until i have moved the code into myfaces then things will
move over to jira).

After christmas I will start a discussion on how to integrate the code
into myfaces. So that we can get the code into 3.0-M2 or MyFaces Next M2
or however we are going to call it.

Werner