Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rijeshmenon <ri...@yahoo.co.in> on 2010/04/01 11:26:34 UTC

Security subject cannot be propagated when using xpath splitter

Hello,
We are facing problems in passing the security subject via a xpath splitter
.
it seems only properties and attachments are getting propagated to the next
component.Is this a bug?or do we have any workarounds.??
Regards,
rijesh

Re: Security subject cannot be propagated when using xpath splitter

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

Quickly looked at the code and it looks like you're right: the eip
xpath splitter is not propagating the SecuritySubject on the split
MessageExchanges that it is sending.  Could you raise an improvement
JIRA to add that?
As a workaround, you can also try implementing the xpath splitter with
a camel route -- a similar issue was raised and fixed for
servicemix-camel a while ago (in
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMXCOMP-17).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen