Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Denis McCarthy <dm...@annadaletech.com> on 2006/08/24 17:25:44 UTC

multi-module project report enhancement

Hi,
I understand from reading the archives that it is not yet possible to
roll up reports for many modules into a single project-wide report.
However, is there some way to at least get correct links to the various
reports generated for the individual modules? The default URL for
modules index page seem to be <project>/target/site/<module>/index.html,
while in my project, the module docs are located at
<project>/<module>/target/site/index.html.
Is there some way I can get maven to generate this URL correctly?
Thanks a lot
Denis