Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Ghenadii Batalski <ge...@intermobil.de> on 2008/05/01 23:57:46 UTC

[Trinidad] Invalid state restore on Validator components

Hello,

i'm running in the following issue:

I use the "tr:validateLength" component. After state resore, the correctly saved attibutes are put into properties map of the newly created LengthValidator. During the call to super.validate() there are neither "minimum" nor "minimumSet" (in my case) , because they are only placed into map and not filled after/during the state restore operation. The validation doesn't happens.

Is it a bug? If so, are some workarounds exist?

Thanks, Gena

PS. I use Trinidad 1.2.7 with facelets+seam+jsf 1.2