Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/07/19 04:08:41 UTC

about set requests and values kept in memory

Hi all
I have deployed Muse and I am very happy to see it working
I would like to ask you two things:

a - if there is a sample of a set request, for example, to change the value of a propertie like CpuUsage from the Host Service. I have been using the requests in the requests dir, but there is not a example of a set request to change the value of some propertie. Existing this, could you share it with me?

b - I have perceived also, that when I will change the value of some propertie, this value will be kept in memory. This means that if the machine is rebooted it will loose the new values. Is this right ? What could be the best way to make this new values be mantained?

Thank you in advance
Excuse me for my poor english
Carlos

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!