Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Shinde, Vijay" <cu...@cdc.gov> on 2005/12/13 17:45:49 UTC

ANT EXECUTE TASK

I am using this tasks to start/stop windows services.

Is there any way I can able to START/STOP services on other server.

<exec executable="net">
    	<arg value="stop"/>
    	<arg value="World Wide Web Publishing Service"/>
  </exec>
  <exec executable="net">
  	<arg value="stop"/>
  	<arg value="IIS Admin Service"/>
  </exec>

Vijay

Re: ANT EXECUTE TASK

Posted by Ninju Bohra <ni...@yahoo.com>.
Hello,

This is more of an question related to Microsoft Admin tools, not ANT build tool !!!
But, since I work with Windows Boxes I might be able to help you.
Take a look at the sc.exe executable for starting/stopping/managing Windows Services (local and remote)

later,

Ninju