Posted to dev@abdera.apache.org by Richard Jones <ri...@googlemail.com> on 2011/05/26 11:59:48 UTC

Chunked Transfer Encoding problem

Hi Folks,

I'm having a very strange problem with Abdera that I can't pin down, and am
looking for some tips.  I have posted a question over at Stack Overflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6136528/chunked-transfer-encoding-problem-with-apache-abdera

The essence of this is that for some reason the server cuts off
communication with the client part way through the request, and I'm coming
to believe this is due to a 0 length chunk that I captured with Wireshark
(see the output at Stack Overflow).  I can't tell where this is being
produced from, though - my SWORDMultipartRequestEntity class is a pretty
straight copy of an existing Abdera one [1], and I don't see that it has any
control over the chunks themselves.

Any tips would be gratefully received, as this is currently a show stopper
for my software.

Cheers,

Richard

[1]