Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2015/03/09 02:19:43 UTC

[VOTE] [RESULT] Release Apache Tajo 0.10.0 (RC1)

The vote has been passed with 6 +1s and no -1 as follows:

(binding)

Hyunsik Choi
Jinho Kim
Jaehwa Jung
Jihoon Son
Henry Saputra
Jihun Kang

(non binding)

Younsu Han

Thank all guys! ASF press team will publish the release announcement
tomorrow morning (EST).

Best wishes,
Hyunsik