Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com> on 2005/01/13 17:24:49 UTC

Stupid question about generated site

Hi,
    I wondered how to automatically add other menus and sub-menus to
    the generated site in order to add some documentation (or whatever)
about my project.
    Also, how should I handle this documentation? What's the
plugin/mechanism to use?
    Is there a particular format?

Thanx,

--mike

[SOLVED]: Stupid question about generated site

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.
Finally found out that creating an xdocs repertory
was enough to have your xml docs automatically integrated
in the generated site.

Sorry,

--mike

Re: Stupid question about generated site

Posted by Michael Niemaz <Mi...@xrce.xerox.com>.

Posted by Erik Husby <mh...@broad.mit.edu>.

--
Erik Husby
Team Lead for Software Quality Automation