Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by "holger.lewin" <ho...@linklift.net> on 2012/08/03 11:21:12 UTC

add_table.rb in -0.92.x

I just checked out hbase-0.92.1 and noticed that /bin/add_table.rb has been
deleted. (CHANGES.txt: "HBASE-2460  add_table.rb deletes any tables for
which the target table name is a prefix"). I wonder if theres a replacement
or fixed version of it somewhere?

Thanks,
Holger

Re: add_table.rb in -0.92.x

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.
hbck should be able to take care of it now.

J-D