Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com> on 2015/08/06 19:52:08 UTC

Re: Branch "1.5" returns

in the future, please use [DISCUSS] in the subject for these kinds of
threads.

--
Sean

Re: Branch "1.5" returns

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.
I see [DISCUSS] threads tending to discuss either big features, or the
direction of the project. There are plenty of other threads on dev@ that
look more like bug reports, architecture questions, or otherwise focused on
implementation details. My two kopeks.

Re: Branch "1.5" returns

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: Branch "1.5" returns