Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by madhuka udantha <ma...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/08 17:20:17 UTC

[zeppelin-web] [Test] Grunt all tests are failed

I just run the
incubator-zeppelin/zeppelin-web $ *grunt test*

There are only 5 tests are define and all of them are failing.

*PhantomJS 1.9.8 (Linux 0.0.0) Controller: MainCtrl should attach a list of
awesomeThings to the scope FAILED*
* Error: [$injector:modulerr] Failed to instantiate module zeppelinWeb2App
due to:*
* Error: [$injector:nomod] Module 'zeppelinWeb2App' is not available! You
either misspelled the module name or forgot to load it. If registering a
module ensure that you specify the dependencies as the second argument.*
* http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.8/$injector/nomod?p0=zeppelinWeb2App
<http://errors.angularjs.org/1.3.8/$injector/nomod?p0=zeppelinWeb2App>*
*.............*
*PhantomJS 1.9.8 (Linux 0.0.0): Executed 5 of 5 (5 FAILED) ERROR (0.057
secs / 0.016 secs)*

*Few things that I noticed on the Test*

   - Calling zeppelinWeb2App rather zeppelinWebApp
   -  beforeEach(module('zeppelinWeb2App'));
      - This can be seen all the test, What is "zeppelinWeb2App"?
   - In Karma config files, are not correct and some are missing
   - This files will added correctly when you are following bower install
      correctly.
      - Was there any reason for missing those?
   - Writing test are wrong
      - There is no any 'awesomeThings' to test in cotrl (this is default
      Test)

Your Ideas are welcome in here.
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-161
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-161>
--
Cheers,
Madhuka Udantha

Re: [zeppelin-web] [Test] Grunt all tests are failed

Posted by madhuka udantha <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Here is Fixed PR [1] for Grunt Test. Now it work with master code.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/179

Posted by madhuka udantha <ma...@gmail.com>.
Here is Fixed for test,

https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/pull/147