Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Warren Bell <wa...@clarksnutrition.com> on 2006/01/29 05:02:31 UTC

LazyResultLoader Exception

Every other time I restart Tomcat I get the following exception:

java.io.NotSerializableException:
com.ibatis.sqlmap.engine.mapping.result.loader.LazyResultLoader

What do I need to do to prevent this.

Thanks,

Warren Bell

Re: LazyResultLoader Exception

Posted by Nathan Maves <Na...@Sun.COM>.
I think that this just means that Tomcat could not save the state of
your objects.  I don't think it should be an issue.

Nathan

Posted by Larry Meadors <lm...@apache.org>.
Disable lazy loading - it is in your sqlmapconfig.xml.

Larry