Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/08 01:33:01 UTC

Re: [Solved] Re: [Maven assembly plugin] Error using the assembly plugin on CentOs4.7

I'm just having the same issue on MacOS after upgrading the assembly plugin
from 2.1 to 2.2-beta-4
I think we could consider that it is a regression ?
In my case the build hangs and I have to do a CTRL+C to have the error.
Googling it I found this thread.
Even if it took for me only few minutes to find, it can be
very annoying for our users.
What could we do ?

Arnaud