Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Thomas Eichberger <we...@java.at> on 2002/10/17 21:29:15 UTC

TagForm.java source code ...

While looking for the reason of the error message I'm getting, I saw in the
source code of TagForm.java:

line 644:

Wouldn't it be better to change the order from

             if (bean instanceof ActionForm) {
                 ((ActionForm) bean).reset
                     (mapping, (HttpServletRequest) pageContext.getRequest());
             }
             if (bean == null) {
                 throw new JspException
                     (messages.getMessage("formTag.create", beanType));
             }

             if (bean == null) {
                 throw new JspException
                     (messages.getMessage("formTag.create", beanType));
             }
             if (bean instanceof ActionForm) {
                 ((ActionForm) bean).reset
                     (mapping, (HttpServletRequest) pageContext.getRequest());
             }

Not really important, but clearer.

Ciao

Thomas