Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/12/07 10:05:48 UTC

Re: svn commit: r601959 - in /openejb/trunk/openejb3/examples: component-interfaces/ expanded-env-entries/ helloworld-weblogic/ injection-of-ejbs/ injection-of-env-entry/ simple-stateful/ simple-stateless/ telephone-stateful/ webapps/ejb-examples/

On Dec 7, 2007 3:19 AM,  <db...@apache.org> wrote:
> Author: dblevins
> Date: Thu Dec  6 18:19:09 2007
> New Revision: 601959

> -  <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
> +  <groupId>org.superbiz</groupId>

Hi Dave,

Shouldn't it be other way round, i.e. all
non-org.apache.openejb.examples should move to it? I wish we could end
up in a single m2 directory. I'm stepping forward to do the switch
over the weekend.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
On Dec 7, 2007, at 1:05 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> On Dec 7, 2007 3:19 AM,  <db...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: dblevins
>> Date: Thu Dec  6 18:19:09 2007
>> New Revision: 601959

>> -  <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
>> +  <groupId>org.superbiz</groupId>
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> Shouldn't it be other way round, i.e. all
> non-org.apache.openejb.examples should move to it? I wish we could end
> up in a single m2 directory. I'm stepping forward to do the switch
> over the weekend.

I'm not sure what you mean by other way around and single m2 directory.

-David