Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> on 2007/03/16 04:00:02 UTC

Pending mx4j 3.0.2 upload to central...

Can someone with central repo skillz please help get the full mx4j
3.0.2 release published to central:

     http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1220

The Geronimo 1.2 release is blocked waiting for some mx4j 3.0.2
artifacts to be published (only one of the artifacts for this release
is currently on central).  Can we please get all artifacts published?

Thanks,

--jason

Re: Pending mx4j 3.0.2 upload to central...

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
What needs to be done to get these published?  I commented on the
issue regarding the dependencies.  I'm not 100% sure what the full
dependencies are for these... and I'd rather not guess.

--jason

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
i'm keeping an eye on it

On 3/15/07, Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com> wrote:
> Can someone with central repo skillz please help get the full mx4j
> 3.0.2 release published to central:
>
>      http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MAVENUPLOAD-1220
>
> The Geronimo 1.2 release is blocked waiting for some mx4j 3.0.2
> artifacts to be published (only one of the artifacts for this release
> is currently on central).  Can we please get all artifacts published?
>
> Thanks,
>
> --jason

I could give you my word as a Spaniard.
No good. I've known too many Spaniards.