Posted to users@felix.apache.org by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/29 14:40:27 UTC

Using Ehcache in OSGI Platform

hi, does anyone have experience to use Ehcache in osgi platform?

the thing is if i use ehcache.jar as library for Bundle, it will does not
work when i start the bundle,although there is no mistake in codes. does it
mean, that i should make ehcache as bundle and export it? and how?thanks.

http://ehcache.sourceforge.net/index.html

Re: Using Ehcache in OSGI Platform

Posted by Stevens Gestin <sg...@gmail.com>.
I should add an advice concerning your bundle. Use the version of the
library as the version of your bundle.

Best Regards,
Stevens Gestin

On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 1:43 PM, dishmily <en...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> hi, thanks. as i have not understood how to use BND as well, i created a
> Mysql-Bundle and exported the importend package, finally it works!
>

> Martin Thelian wrote:
> >
> > dishmily schrieb:
> >> i have also met the same problem when i try do use mysql in osgi
> >> platform:
> >>
> >> osgi> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
> >>
> >> how can i let mysql work in osgi platform? when i try to use extra
> >> library
> >> in osgi platform, such problem like "class not found" occured always.
> >>
> > If you don't want to create a mysql-bundle on your own, you could embed
> > mysql into the bundle using it. See [1]
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > [1]
> >
> http://felix.apache.org/site/maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html#MavenBundlePlugin(BND)-Embeddingdependencies<http://felix.apache.org/site/maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html#MavenBundlePlugin%28BND%29-Embeddingdependencies>

Le respect commence par celui de l'environnement

Re: Using Ehcache in OSGI Platform

Posted by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Thelian <Ma...@gmx.at>.

Posted by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by dishmily <en...@hotmail.com>.
hi,

  the ehcache which i have is not a bundle.
  i have download ehcache, it was a jar file but can not work as bundle in
osgi platform, the problem i met is how to make this jar file as a bundle?

Posted by Stevens Gestin <sg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,