Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Claudio Filho <fi...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/18 15:50:15 UTC

Rebuilding lang packs

Hi

Continuing my adventure in the "build land", exist some tip or option
to rebuild the lang pack?

I did some updates in my sdf file (reflected after in pootle) and I
wish to test this new strings. I remember that was possible to compile
only the lang packs, but when I tried hasn't effect. I recompiled the
officecfg module and repackaged the result through instsetoo_native.

In other hand, exist some wiki page explaining this process? I saw
this page[1], but it haven't references about lang packs or anything
for this propose.
[1]http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

Thank in advance,
Claudio

Re: Rebuilding lang packs

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 3/18/13 3:50 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
> Hi
>
> Continuing my adventure in the "build land", exist some tip or option
> to rebuild the lang pack?
>
> I did some updates in my sdf file (reflected after in pootle) and I
> wish to test this new strings. I remember that was possible to compile
> only the lang packs, but when I tried hasn't effect. I recompiled the
> officecfg module and repackaged the result through instsetoo_native.
>
> In other hand, exist some wiki page explaining this process? I saw
> this page[1], but it haven't references about lang packs or anything
> for this propose.
> [1]http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Building_Guide_AOO

changes in the sdf file have effect in different places, I would
recommend a "build --all" in instset_native

A language pack can you trigger in

instset_native/util by running
dmake ooolanguagepack_<langid>  -> dmake ooolanguagepack_pt-BR

Juergen