Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/09/17 18:59:02 UTC

LogKit build is broken

LogKit build depends on the existence of "Jakarta-Site" in order to
build.  As far as I know, the only reason for this is so that we can
build docs.  If I don't want to build docs and just build LogKit, then
I should not be required to have "Jakarta-Site" checked out.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: LogKit build is broken

Posted by Paul Hammant <Pa...@yahoo.com>.