Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Julian Sedding <js...@apache.org> on 2016/11/14 14:02:32 UTC

Release of org.apache.sling.testing.paxexam today

Hi all

If no one beats me to it, I will release
"org.apache.sling.testing.paxexam" today. It currently blocks the
release of "org.apache.sling.jcr.oak.server".

Objections anyone?

Regards
Julian

Re: Release of org.apache.sling.testing.paxexam today

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olli

Yes, it's the new API that's blocking. I'll follow your suggestion to
downgrade and replace with setVersion(). Thanks.

Regards
Julian

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.