Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ma...@student.uni-ulm.de on 2003/10/23 10:34:08 UTC

Authentication Framework: manipulating session parameters?

Sorry that I'm flooding the list with my questions.. :(
Now, the last one for today,.. hopefully ;):
Is there any way to configure the session's parameter in the auth.-fr.?
Specifically, I want so set the maximum inactive interval...
I'd hate to do this with a xsp-page and java code...
Mat

RE : Authentication Framework: manipulating session parameters?

Posted by Laurent Trillaud <lt...@jouve.fr>.
AFAIK, you can change the 'maxInactiveInterval' in the Sitemap with the
session input module.
http://localhost:8888/samples/modules/session.xsp
I know that you hate it, but you have an example to change it with an
XSP
http://localhost:8888/samples/xsp/java/session
Laurent Trillaud

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Do you mean the session timeout? This has nothing to do with
the authentication fw, it's a parameter of the servlet
that can be set in the web.xml

Carsten