Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/13 20:06:55 UTC

Port 443

Has anyone had any success using a port forwarder (like xinetd) to forward
443 to knox gateway 8443?

I keep getting this exception:

2014-05-13 17:41:13,976 ERROR hadoop.gateway
(GatewayServlet.java:service(122)) - Failed to execute filter:
javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.apache.shiro.subject.ExecutionException:
java.security.PrivilegedActionException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.NullPointerException

My initial thought is that the knox url rewriting mechanism is expecting
the port '8443' to exist?

Roshan

Re: Port 443

Posted by Roshan Punnoose <ro...@gmail.com>.