Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andy Cutright <ac...@borland.com> on 2002/08/05 06:37:13 UTC

Re: Finding Apache Process

hi grant,

what's the name you're searching for? i believe you should be looking
for processes named httpd, not for Apache.

cheers,
andy

Grant Cooper wrote:

> I can't find the Apache process? When I do a ps I can't see it. I know it's
> an executable and it's working but why can't I see it? I'm new to unix. But
> correct me if I'm wrong, if it's an executable it should have a process no?

"all you have is this actual nowness"
--
Borland -- Enabling a new digital world where our customers have the
freedom of choice to develop, deploy, and integrate applications across

confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail,
and any
attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in
error,
please immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of
any e-mail
and any printout thereof.