Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jeremy Whitlock <jw...@starprecision.com> on 2003/03/12 17:21:59 UTC

Mozilla Issues Viewing Servlet

Tomcat Users,
	I have Tomcat working properly and I have integrated OpenEJB.  I
ran the example servlet, HelloOpenEJB, and if I view the servlet from
Mozilla, the servlet works BUT I get to the point where the servlet
creates HTML to be viewed by the browser, I get the tags and the data.
If I browse to the same address from a Windows machine running IE 6.0, I
get the desired results.  Here is what shows up in the browser when I
visit:  http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloOpenEJB from
Mozilla:

<head>
<title>Hello World!</title>
</head>
<h1>Hello World!</h1>

	If I view it from IE 6.0, I get the desired results where the
tags are parsed and the output is HTML:

Hello World!

	Anyone know why this is happening?  Thanks,

Jeremy Whitlock --- MCP/MCSA
IT Manager for Star Precision, Inc.
Phone:  (970) 535-4795
Metro:  (303) 926-0559