Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org> on 2011/08/01 22:49:06 UTC

Re: User Level Exception in log

Yeah those are fine, it's just chatty. Basically what happens here is
that instead of checking if a znode exists before creating we try to
create it right away (and then fail doing so, but it's fine).

I did refactoring last year but I might have missed some places and
others probably cropped up.

J-D