Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Dhanashri Bhate <dh...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/18 17:02:04 UTC

JMeter shuts down?

Hi,
I have JMeter on Win xP machine
I'm trying to load test a webserver, basically I'm trying to gradually increase the number of concurrent requests and trying to find out at what point errors start coming.
I observed that a point comes when the tests start running and JMeter sudden shuts down.
Why does this happen?

-Dhanashri

---------------------------------

Re: JMeter shuts down?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 20/12/2007, Dhanashri Bhate <dh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hmmm... thanks!
> sorry for not giving enough information,
>
> when i say it shuts down, i mean the UI and console both are gone!
>
> Jmeter version is - 2.3
> Java version installed -
> java version "1.4.2_16"
> Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build 1.4.2_16-b05)
>
> I've seen this happen 2-3 times, but unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce it now...
>
> Where is the log file located by the way? i searched for jmeter.log but did not find it.

In the launch directory.

Re: JMeter shuts down?

Posted by Dhanashri Bhate <dh...@yahoo.com>.
hmmm... thanks!