Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2007/06/28 16:53:05 UTC

Progress...

I see that Marcel created a new style sheet for the web
site...definitely an improvement on the code blocks...now we need
something similar for the {noformat} blocks...good job, nonetheless!

Nice to see that Stephane got more of our subprojects converted to
maven-bundle-plugin...we are getting close to having everything
converted...the death of maven-osgi-plugin is drawing nigh! ;-)

-> richard

Re: Progress...

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.nl>.
On Jun 28, 2007, at 16:53 , Richard S. Hall wrote:

> I see that Marcel created a new style sheet for the web
> site...definitely an improvement on the code blocks...now we need
> something similar for the {noformat} blocks...good job, nonetheless!

Just got back from the Pearl Jam concert, will continue working on
that the upcoming days.

Greetings, Marcel

Re: Progress...

Posted by "Steven E. Harris" <se...@panix.com>.
"Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> writes:

> the death of maven-osgi-plugin is drawing nigh!

I put in a good word for the other kid on the block on the Maven user
list yesterday:

  http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.turbine.maven.user/69434/focus=69444

--
Steven E. Harris