Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/29 15:05:28 UTC

Re: Subscribe to users@openejb.apache.org

Hi Martin,

No worries.
I just added the dev@ list in copy. May be someone else in the community
has an answer or an idea because I don't :-(

Totally agree with view, that's a pity for such a simple task.
The strange point is that we receive from the list empty messages.

In the mean time, feel free to send me your question if any, so that I can
forward it to the list.

Jean-Louis

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

do you send html messages? try plain text messages  to
users-subscribe@openejb.apache.org

- Romain